Last week we had a sneak peek of Dawn and Gavin’s fab wedding at Manor By the Lake by honouring their cheeky bridesmaids. As Dawn and Gavin have now viewed all their photos -loving every one, I can now do a proper showcase of this gorgeous day
Today we will just look at the time leading up to the ceremony with lots of lovely personal details and of course champagne :)
- Dawn wanted a simple uncluttered bouquet of gorgeous creamy roses and freesias.
- Lovely detail on Dawn’s one shoulder dress.
- Vibrant teal for the bridesmaids
- Dawn’s jewellery nestle in a dish of love hearts
- Gavin bought Dawn this lovely key pendant from Tiffany -making her cry, and her garter has a sweet photo of her grandparents sewn in.
- Makeup table strewn with false eyelashes
- How gorgeous does Dawn look?
- Dawn & Gavin’s cheeky cat takes a shine to the bridesmaid’s corsages!
- Love the corsage on Dawn & Gavin’s antique phone.
- Bridesmaid’s main job-open the bubbly!
- Cute bridesmaid flats exposing those star tattoos!
- A lovely bridal portrait before heading off to the church!
- Over to Gavin as he prepares for the big day at his mum’s.
Anyone know how to tie a cravat?
- Bridesmaids ready and raring to go
- Dawn arrives looking serene
- Gavin waits patiently in the lovely church
- Proud dad
- Nearly there
- Everyone lends a hand for those last minute adjustments
- Grand entrance